Terms & Conditions – Ecohost Asia
SAFETY & FLEXIBILITY
Safety is always our first priority so any trip is covered with best-arranged accommodation and transportation. All of our tours are well-planned and prepared to avoid any risk or unexpected things during the trip. As a professional tour operator in Vietnam, Ecohost always guarantees the safety of any individual, any tour group from small to big.
Flexible alteration of the itinerary: Your booking can be amended even after it is made. Alterations to your itinerary prior to your trip departure are happily processed as quickly as possible. Alterations after payment of the deposit will involve in a sum of fee which depends on third parties such as cruise operators, airlines and hotels.
Ecohost’s ecotourism packages not include Tourist Accident or Casualty Insurance in any destinations, and all insurance is not part of our package or customize or excursion. We truly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
Accommodations (homestays) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Ecohost’s control. Every effort will be made to run tours as planned.
Ecohost offers Round-the-clock Service with professional travel consultants being available 7 days a week and also a 24/7 mobile service.
You can contact Ecohost via the official website of Ecohost Asia, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Ecohost in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Ecohost customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 24 6680 1521 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Ecohost has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Ecohost will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
In accordance with regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Ecohost accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Ecohost provides local tour information for Vietnam ecotourism bookings. We publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Ecohost will not be responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Ecohost shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Ecohost.
- Ecohost shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Ecohost’s control. Neither Ecohost nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Ecohost is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Ecohost is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Ecohost reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Ecohost has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Ecohost is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Ecohost’s ecotourism packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include trekking, climbing hills, sailing kayak, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Ecohost, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
Ecohost reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Ecohost (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to trip departure. No charge; however 10% of the tour price for deposit is non-refundable. The rest of 20% of the deposit will be refunded – Cancellation received up to 16 to 30 days before departure: 35 % refund of all monies paid excluding penalties if applicable charged by hotels, airlines and rail. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + penalties charged by hotels, airlines, and rail if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of the tour price + full cost of Mekong River Cruise (applied to depend on the cruises) if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
MODIFICATION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
Ecohost reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.